Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Style- Startin' High School

Haha sorry for being absent. With out of town family visiting I've been busy doing things all over the city! Not to mention getting ready for school starting on Tuesday, including freshman orientation. I'm really excited but kinda nervous too :P

Fruit loops and Jesus :)
So yes, I've been absent. I don't how often I'll be posting during the school year, but probably not much during the first few weeks. I guess we shall see :)

I posted an outfit very similar to this a few weeks ago, just with my teal dress instead. And different sandals I believe. hmmm oh well, this is a little different :)
natural hair today ツ
Dress- Deb
Scarf- Kohl's
Sandals- Shoe Carnival

I love lasagna just fyi

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!


14 comments:

  1. Freshman year! Pretty cool! I'm sure you'll love it, hate it, cry, laugh, and make lots of memories. :)
    @ndr@ K.
    www.andrasfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Andra, I'm looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit Grace! And I love lasagna, too haha! Good luck on your first day of freshman year!! :) Freshman year is a lot of fun- you're going to love it!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Blaze Ann! I'm excited :)
      And yay- another lasagna fan! :P

      Delete
  3. Good luck!!! :-) I started my freshman year today!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And ooohh how fun! Hope you have a fantastic year :)

      Delete
  4. You look so cute! I remember starting high-school...adventure is out there!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm daisy! I'm new to your blog, somebody recomended your blog to me in the commets of my blog! I hope you have a good highschool experience!!
    ~Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you decided to stop by :)

      Delete
  6. Cute outfit, pretty girl! Freshman year..I remember mine! ;) My biggest piece of advice for you is to study hard, but don't overwork yourself! You'll be glad you got good grades beginning HS when you're in your Junior or Senior year later on, but it's super important to have fun and embrace being young! Cause being young is awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Abbey! Your advice is quite appreciated :)

      Delete
  7. How exciting! Good luck! I just started my freshman year too. Only, I'm homeschooled. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh how exciting! Hope it's a great year for you!!

      Delete

Oh I'm so glad you are commenting! I love knowing what you think!
However, if you are anonymous please identify yourself with some kind of name. :) Also, please keep comments respectful. I know not everyone here may have the same views, and I want this to be a blog where people can express their opinion in a kind and considerate way!
Thanks again!!
Grace