Friday, August 28, 2015

Picture Questionare

I like to steal things, so I stole this idea from my good friend Kayla's blog.  (check it out folks!!)
I don't know it kinda looked fun so I decided to give it a whirl.


What picture describes your mood right now?



 What pictures describes the kind of day you've had?




What picture best describes your feeling towards the opposite sex?
(Couldn't pick one...)

;) 

What picture describes your personality best?
(yeah I DEFINITELY couldn't pick one...:P)







Which picture best describes how you feel about your friends?




What picture describes how you feel about your life right now?





What picture describes your worst habit?





What picture describes what you could consider a good date?

I LOVE the rain!!

What pictures describes what you would consider a terrible date?

I don't know, I just don't like restaurant dates, I'd rather do something fun.

What picture describes where you want to be right now?




What picture describes where you want to be in about ten years?


or maybe....





Welllll.....that's all for now!! Hope you enjoyed :P
Feel free to steal this idea and let me know what you thought. More posts to come :)


Until next time,

20 comments:

  1. This is funny! That last picture though! :)
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! The last picture is totally me ;)

      Delete
  2. hahahaha Steve and Bucky also count as older men I see what your did there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I loved that! My favorite was the last one! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I enjoyed reading your post!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA LOVED it !!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hysterical!
    www.craftedbychrist.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Your last answer is funny. ;) I would suggest being a glamorous fashion blogger (with a bunch of cats!).
    This was an interesting style of post! :) It's interesting to get to know you more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohhh that would be fun ;)
      And thank you! I enjoyed doing it

      Delete
  8. I just nominated you for the Awesome Food tag over on my blog! :)
    BTW, loved reading this! ;)
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea Grace!!! I'm going to have to steal it sometime!
    @ndr@ K.
    www.andrasfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh I'm so glad you are commenting! I love knowing what you think!
However, if you are anonymous please identify yourself with some kind of name. :) Also, please keep comments respectful. I know not everyone here may have the same views, and I want this to be a blog where people can express their opinion in a kind and considerate way!
Thanks again!!
Grace