Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Inspirational Wednesday?//Do Something Nice

School's been going great so far! I'm a little busy with all my homework but I have a ton of posts in the making so stay tuned!!
Also, I planned on posting this yesterday, but, yeah it didn't happen. So instead of doing inspiring stuff on Tuesday, it's on Wednesday this time. Oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 Anyhow- enjoy!!

I've seen this a lot, it's good quote :)
and lastly, a Dumbledore quote because, well, do I have to have a reason? :P





Also, gimme a quick little moment here. This summer my school read "Start Something That Matters" by Blake Mycoskie, the founder of TOMS. My English class decided to do a little project on the book based on one of it's themes, giving back. All of us brought it at least a dozen cookies, and together we packed them (in groups of 3) into little Ziploc baggies. On the bags we stapled little notes with a quote from the book, and a few sentences thanking our faculty and staff for all they do. We then delivered the cookies, whether through the teacher's mailboxes or by hand. They loved them! It was so neat to see their reactions. It really is better to give than to receive. So I challenge you all to do a random act of kindness for someone. Just cause. I'm positive they'll appreciate it.

With that my friends, have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Grace

6 comments:

  1. Those are all beautiful quotes!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those quotes! Wow, I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Such wonderful quotes!

    Check out my blog? Your choice ~ shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rukiya! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete

Oh I'm so glad you are commenting! I love knowing what you think!
However, if you are anonymous please identify yourself with some kind of name. :) Also, please keep comments respectful. I know not everyone here may have the same views, and I want this to be a blog where people can express their opinion in a kind and considerate way!
Thanks again!!
Grace