Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sure....why not?

That's literally my answer to everything.
People ask why, but I ask why not. Live on the edge, ya know?

Wow okay, back on track now.
So I was nominated for the "Infinity Dreams Award" by lovely Maddy and my reaction was basically "sure, why not?" I mean, I don't usually tag people but I do like answering questions. So thank you Maddy!
And I'm not doing a Sunday Style today because I literally wore this again. Yay for repeats- keeping it real here.
Also- yay for popsicles. Yummmm

So Maddy's question's were-

What is your dream vacation?
Narnia. Or HOGWARTS. Middle Earth would be pretty awesome.
haha wow am I a nerd or what... :P
Your favorite song?
Considering I listen to music all the time and have (quite literally) a song for everything since music is my life, I have about 20 favorite songs....:) My all time favorites are probably "Viva La Vida," "Patience," "Little Toy Guns," and "Invisible." Although some (yes, just some :P) of my current favorites are "Wake Me Up When September Ends," "Don't You Worry Child," and "Let Her Go." (my tastes change quite frequently)
Favorite summer memory?
Definitely spending an evening in Ocean City with the family of one of mom's high school friends this year on vacation. They are like family to us and I love them soooo much. Plus Ocean City is amazing so....:)
Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have 2 cats and 2 guinea pigs. :)
What's your favorite hairstyle to do?
I love just straightening my hair and wearing it down. Simple and easy :) Although I do love ponytails and messy buns, they really help when my hair is a mess.
Have you ever been on an airplane?
Yup! Quite a few times, actually.
Coffee or tea?
Hmmm I LOOOVE iced coffee and frappuccinos (not 'plain' coffee so to speak), but I do enjoy some hot tea in the winter, and cold Arizona tea in the summer. (Arnold Palmer, anyone?)
Your biggest fear?
Probably disappointment, (yes, I'm a people-pleaser) along with tight spaces, spiders, and sometimes heights (only when I'm looking up...strange I know)
What was the last vacation you went on?
I just got back from a vacation in Sea Isle City, and we also went to Gettysburg! :)
Your favorite Bible verse?
Psalm 30:5- For His anger is for but a moment, His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry through the night but joy comes with the morning.
What did you do today?
I went to church with my family and then we went to an open house. I'm looking forward our church's annual Talent Night as well as youth group tonight :)

Thanks again Maddy that was fuuun!!
 I ramble a lot, I know. :P


have a fantabulous Sunday everyone!
on a side note has anyone seen Ant Man? I did, and I LOVED it! Especially the second end credits scene :O

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the award! I enjoyed reading your answers. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Please check out this giveaway!
    http://ayearofnaturestudies.blogspot.com/2015/07/blog-button-giveaway.html?showComment=1438046571448#c873281307881196580

    ReplyDelete

Oh I'm so glad you are commenting! I love knowing what you think!
However, if you are anonymous please identify yourself with some kind of name. :) Also, please keep comments respectful. I know not everyone here may have the same views, and I want this to be a blog where people can express their opinion in a kind and considerate way!
Thanks again!!
Grace