Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Style- So now I'm 14....

Yep. I'm finally 14. My birthday was on Friday. It was pretty laid back, which was super nice. Saturday was crazy. I had to be at school by 6:15 for the orchestra Kings Island trip....and we didn't get home until 10. It rained, so we didn't get to ride a ton of rides, and I spent a good portion of the day wet and freezing. However, our orchestra did great in the competition. We got 1st place in our class, and best overall orchestra. So yay- we got two trophies. *acting chill and stuff but inwardly screaming*. The band got 2nd place in their class, and chorus got 1st. On of the vocalists from chorus got a medal, so yeah, our school was well represented yesterday. :)))
It rained today, but we had a little break of sunshine, so I finally got to get outside pictures. :P


This dress is new, and I loooove it. It fits me perfectly, is very comfortable, and, in my opinion, is pretty cute. It has pockets. POCKETS. It's so nice to have them- I never realized how convenient they are. I wish all my dresses had pockets now. :)

  


Well gee, I'm glad I spent a lot of time straightening my hair this morning. It was a great use of my time. Especially with the rain. (eyeroll) You know what's fun? Swinging in the rain. I'm being completely serious right now. The rain is super fun, honestly. As long as it's not too cold. Then it's awful. But spring rain when it's warm out is the best. I love running and swinging when it rains, which is what I did today. In this dress. Yay for me. :)

Dress- Kohl's
Necklace- Kohl's
Sandals- Target

Are you a rain-lover? Do you have a favorite dress? What's been going on in your life lately? 


Go swinging in the rain. 

 

xoxo

 



 

 




 

18 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE. I love all the color in this outfit..it's so happy!

    And happy late birthday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *bolts for the door and runs to Kohl's to look for that dress*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love dresses that have pockets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Love ur dress!! I know I love the rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Isn't the rain wonderful? :)

      Delete
  5. Happy late birthday Grace!!! I love your dress! You always wear such gorgeous dresses! Yes, I'm a rain lover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!
    And Great post!
    Happy late b'day!


    --Jamie
    http://ayearofnaturestudies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress!! It is soo cute!! And Happy Beltaed Birthday! I hope that you had a great day. :) I love rain! On Monday I actually was at my piano recital and it started raining and I ran outside and stared dancing in my dress! I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday Grace! I forgot we both have the same birthday! Also, if you will check out my blog I'm doing a photography contest. I am also doing a story contest which would be SO Awesome if you entered. You can go to my blog for more information. The most unique story wins candy or a notebook. I totally understand if you busy. :)
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to enter, but honestly I don't know if I have the time. With school coming to a close, I just don't know if I'd be able to do it.
      Happy birthday!

      Delete

Oh I'm so glad you are commenting! I love knowing what you think!
However, if you are anonymous please identify yourself with some kind of name. :) Also, please keep comments respectful. I know not everyone here may have the same views, and I want this to be a blog where people can express their opinion in a kind and considerate way!
Thanks again!!
Grace